Thursday, August 03, 2006

This comment has been edited to protect the innocent.....

"Dear Sock Guy,

I live in the Bay Area. The other day I was wearing the blue "Peace" socks. However, as I was riding through China Town on my fixie, some Chinese merchant started yelling at me. I kept going. Soon, a hoard of yelling Chinese store keepers were running after me. One of them stuck a broom in my wheel and I came crashing down. They beat me really bad. All because they said the socks didn't say "Peace"...... There seemed to be some confusion on the exact translation. Not to mention I could barely understand them. I thought they kept saying "Fried Rice"??? Can you check to make sure it really says "Peace"?

Biker Guy"



I get all kinds of comments on this thing.

4 comments:

girliegirl said...

I own two pair of sock guy socks, the lunatic and the beaver. My riding buddies tell me that there is a left and right sock, but I cant figure it out! can you please tell me where the L and R icons are so I can put them on right thanks!! Linda

SockGuy said...

Linda,

Either your friends are joking with you or they are high. Our socks can go on which ever foot you want. There isn't a left and a right.

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

I've noticed that I have a hard time breathing when I wear my socks as a hat; what am I doing wrong?

SockGuy said...

You are clearly wearing the wrong size. I have some great blems you could wear as a hat.... ;)