Monday, August 14, 2006

Great article about us on About.com

"Fit: SockGuy socks come in two unisex sizes: Small-Medium and Large-XL. They use spandex in the sock to give a Stretch-To-Fit™ sizing system. Ribbing provides arch support and helps keep the sock in place. The anatomic heel design also keeps the sock from bunching. Unlike many socks with ribbing around the arch, I got no bunion pain from these socks. I was also pleased that they came out of the washer and dryer the same size as they went in - that's a big sore point with me for some other sock manufacturers....

Fun Designs: SockGuy socks have fun designs on the cuff and even throughout the sock. These socks would make great "stocking stuffer" gifts for any active person. I look forward to adding to my SockGuy collection! The drawback - hmm, I'd have to buy a couple pairs of each design in case I lose one to the Washing Machine Monster."

Story by Wendy Bumgardner


To read the rest of the article please click here.

Photo courtesy of artichoke.evilsmile.net

No comments: