Monday, July 17, 2006

You never know what will happen when you wear SG socks...

“You rock!

I am compelled to share the following story.

I was trying to locate a mechanic to install my newly purchased Durace. I ended up at a store called Bike Lover's Place. After a great deal of discussion, it was decided that I needed long term mechanical services. So, I stated "I need a man who shaves his legs, is a little weird and will buy me a ti frame for my wedding present. If you can conjure that up, I will marry him." I was told to come back on Sunday and meet Skeeter. Well, I returned on Sunday as instructed and met Skeeter. We were both wearing the EXACT same coffee socks from Sock Guy. We knew, upon seeing each other's socks, that it was destiny!

Needless to say, we are happily married (going on something like eight years).

We couldn't make up a better story. Bike Lover's Place is now out of business, but the legendary story continues about the girl, the mechanic and the socks.”

From Nicole Shumate
Des Moines, IA

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

Rock on! That's an awesome story...