Thursday, July 20, 2006

The two most dreaded words...

a Cardboard Technician can hear.

Inventory Time

It's time to start planning the 2007 line so we need to find out what we have here. I can tell you what we have here, a nightmare. I hoping to have it completed in a couple weeks. Why is it going to take a couple weeks? I want to take my time and do it in sections. Yikes, I am up to my neck in socks. I guess it could be worse, It could be nuts and bolts but, then we would be called NutGuy and that just isn't right.

2 comments:

WalkerChick said...

Yeah, NutGuy just wouldn't have the same ring to it....

I wore the Coffee socks tonight to my son's b-day party at Pump It Up. Everybody loves them, and thought they were very "me"...

You guys rock! Thank you!

Tim Jackson said...

You could be a suppository company... socks are much better.