Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Is it hot and humid where you are?

All I know is that it feels like the Caribbean in the warehouse and not in the good way. No, Senor Cardboard is not in a plush air conditioned office as the rest of the Sock people are. Every once and awhile I get a breeze flowing through but, 90% of the time it's like being in a 2500 square foot oven. Thankfully socks aren't temperature sensitive, no preservatives needed.

What's the sock content for this rant? I'm wearing socks....custom wools no less. Atleast my feet are dry and comfortable....

2 comments:

Donna Tocci said...

Weather.com says it is "96 degrees but feels like 105 degrees" here...

Anonymous said...

So sick of the heat...

Just found your blog. I won THREE pairs of your socks as Primes at Barrio Logan this year. I NEVER would have believed that one brand of socks could be so much more comfortable than another. It was like heaven on my feet! Thanks for such an awesome product!!!